Wall Street Greek

Editor's Picks | Energy | Market Outlook | Gold | Real Estate | Stocks | Politics
Wall Street, Greek

The Wall Street Greek blog is the sexy & syndicated financial securities markets publication of former Senior Equity Analyst Markos N. Kaminis. Our stock market blog reaches reputable publishers & private networks and is an unbiased, independent Wall Street research resource on the economy, stocks, gold & currency, energy & oil, real estate and more. Wall Street & Greece should be as honest, dependable and passionate as The Greek.


Seeking Alpha

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Facebook Can Weather Big Storms

Last Thursday’s market decline had me watering at the mouth, mainly because of the decline of a few stocks on my shopping list. Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) is one of those names, and it’s the kind of stock I think you have to buy when the market goes on sale. Facebook can weather big storms. Unlike Tesla (Nasdaq: TSLA), which I recommended the sale of last week, Facebook (FB) is a momentum name I’m itching to purchase even today. I was lonely when Facebook dipped under $20 a few years ago when I was telling everyone and anyone to buy it. Back then, believe it or not, there were few of you saying the same thing. As it moved toward $30 I continued to reassure friends and followers that it was still a screaming buy. And now that it’s trading in the upper $70s, I’m still looking for entry points for this big future 10-bagger, as Peter Lynch would put it. See the full report on Facebook here.

Facebook Stocks

Labels: , , , , , , ,

free email financial newsletter Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home